Laylax m150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laylax m150

Im thinking of uping the fps of my new gspec to something i abit more meaty :p (i shot my friend point blank with it to see how powerfull it was...there was no mark after 1 day!! Where his left me bleeding and a scar ...)

Any way what i need to know:
    What fps does the m150 give , i have read many various putputs from 380-580 and with no accurate or consistant reading im not sure what the normal fps is >.<.
    Also if i do get an m150 spring will it require me upradeing my sears or will the stock Tm ones be ok and hold out? and if not will the deefire sears and trigger mec work just fine?

John the sniper upgradeing noob.
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Re: Laylax m150

ok mate , first thing is STOP RIGHT THERE

the m series of springs are for AEG only ,

a sniper rifle spring is completely different

and depending on your site rules mate with the fps on a gspec , id stick with a 440fps spring

GSPEC SPRINGS ARE LAYLAX PSS10 110,120,130,140,150

Also before you try upgrading anything, read the thread in the single shot tech section named " an upgrade guide based on a VSR/Bar10 "

read that then when and only when you understand the difference's in springs

try to upgrade it , other wise get a shop or your localsite to do so

Comment

My sp150 just gace me 540fps which is above my site limits

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Yeah i realised i posted the wrong spring later on in the evening but wasent to botherd haha.
        Im geting a laylax130 now any way which hopefully will spare my sears!
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

Depending on the make of the sears if the rifle is completly stock and you put the 130sp spring in it

it will shoot but very soon you will need new sears

guard

Comment

Well its a stock TM so ill just use the stock sears until they go then buy some new ones save abit of money for the time being :D.

Just started test shooting it in my garden with 0.2's and it was shooting straight up to about 40M at a poll which is about 3 inches thick and most of the BB's were hiting! :D.
            Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
              Well its a stock TM so ill just use the stock sears until they go then buy some new ones save abit of money for the time being :D.

Just started test shooting it in my garden with 0.2's and it was shooting straight up to about 40M at a poll which is about 3 inches thick and most of the BB's were hiting! :D.
              I'd use 0.25g MIN, recommended 0.3g+

Comment

Aye i know i only used 0.2's because thats all i have at the moment.
                Iv orderd some 0.43's and going to get some 0.3's later on this week when i find some cheap ones.
                Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

id use .3's first so you get to know the preformance of the rifle , otherwise you will be repeating a member of my sites mistake

he was using .36's and comparing my rifle for range , mine is heavily upgraded and hits 90m easy 80 accurate , and he was moaning that his wont reach 60 for a stock rifle

so use .3's for a few games as they will be perfect for a non upgraded g-spec

Comment

Aye thats why i have brought 2 diffrent weights of BB's to see which perform better.
                    Asked my mom/bro to see how far they thought this poll was and they seam to think it is 70-75m which if it is im lboody chuffed to bits!! :D
                    Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

i doubt it was mate , on 0.2's i highly doubt it ,

Comment

I found some 0.3's for £10 for 1200 or i could get some 0.36's for £15 for 2000.
                        Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

as said before , .3's for starters

Comment

Just orderd 1000 0.3's and some abbey grease for the cocking mec seams its abit dry at the moment .

Cant wait for my new spring and scope and go play sniper battles against my friend who has a upgraded bar10 :P
                            Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                              i doubt it was mate , on 0.2's i highly doubt it ,
                              Was that aimed (excuse the pun) at my 540fps comment?
                              if it was, then it did chrono at that, 420 with .36s, 540 with .2s.

Originally posted by Metalbody
                              pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                              Working...
                              X