Sticky Trigger (UTG m324)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Trigger (UTG m324)

Hi guys firing my gun today and when i pull the trigger it stays back until i exert a little force to the left or right sides of the trigger to release back so i can cock the gun again

how do i fix this.

Cheers

Re: Sticky Trigger (UTG m324)

Ok this problem has been sorted took apart the gun (learning experience there its all good) and then looked at the trigger mechanism when you pull the trigger it would get stuck on a metal piece that comes down meeting the trigger to fire the gun, the remedy i used was a piece of paper and hasn't made the trigger get stuck at all, happy days.

Comment

Ok maybe not when you turn the gun upside down it works fine when you want to fire it properly it struggles to get back into position

please help guys

Comment

Another update:

All frosty now the gun cocks easier, sticky trigger is now smooth and silk, now to sort out to see if i still have the flyers

Cheers

Comment

Ok last update

Somehow from gutting and thoroughly cleaning the weapon, all flyers have stopped, i went outside took my shots adjusted the hop up and no flyers at all! all i need to do now is zero in my scope which i know how to do

Comment

Lol talking to yourself are ya

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

best way minisnipa as you then start to think of wat could be without getting distracted mate . well done

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
              Working...
              X