Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR 'Angel Custom' Upgrades.

Hi everyone,
    Anyone used the 'Angel Custom' VSR upgrade parts? I believe they are Laylax copies but im having some issues with particular screws and bolt sizes. Before I go on a massive rant has anyone installed either the 'Omega' Zero trigger or Omega CNC Trigger guard?

Cheers

Keith
    sigpic

Re: TM VSR 'Angel Custom' Upgrades.

Ive attached 2 pics to illustrate my point. The first shows the screw hole that with the new zero trigger is too deep for the existing VSR stock screw. The second shows the screw that goes through the trigger guard and into the bottom of the receiver. The stock screw head is too large and so the screw doesn't reach through the bedding pillar to the receiver. Really p*ssed off with this, spent a lot on these parts only to find they don't come with the correct parts. Has anyone had this problem with Laylax or PDI upgrades? I don't want to just force any old screw into the holes and strip threads.

sigpic

Comment

buy some new screws mate.

Comment

great! Do you have a link to the right size/diameter?. As I've said forcing the wrong screws in might damage the receiver so I'm after some help if from those who've had experience with the Angel Custom/Laylax zero-triggers.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know the exact size but last time I just took the stock screws to screw fix, I showed the guy and he came out with a few different sizes. They were cheap enough and managed to solve my issue. Cant remember what size they were though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sonicninja Find out more about sonicninja
          Working...
          X