Tm L96 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm L96 Upgrade

Hi, ive got a TM L96 AWS and have started to upgrade my own but as the new PDI cylinder set is actualy bigger then the tm one i ran into problems, and now the loading nozzle is broken so i have to get a new one from TM.

Has anyone else brought and upgraded this rifle?

Re: Tm L96 Upgrade

Yes, my brother has. The problem with his is the FPS isn't as high as we wanted with the new spring and the cocking bolt is really hard to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
      Yes, my brother has. The problem with his is the FPS isn't as high as we wanted with the new spring and the cocking bolt is really hard to use.
      Whats it at because ive got the 140 spring which is suppose to give 450, did he buy the parts off support?
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 March, 2010, 21:22.

Comment

Yes, it was chrono'd last at about 420.

Comment

Just chrono'd it properly, it's 445 FPS.

Comment

you need to remove the reciver rings if i remeber correctly to fit the pdi cylinder.
            good luck finding replacements from TM unless a retailer can get them,they wont even respond to customers outwith japan.
            i also wouldnt rush to upgrade it unless you have the full pdi triggerunit,you will get problems with the sears failing to catch.
            theres a guy who is a very compitant upgrader and boltaction user on another forum and he has shelfed his until more parts are released as he was getting problems after upgrading.
            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

yea im getting another guy to sort mine out, if i cant get that part then thats over £400 down the drain, isnt 445 enough, what weight of BBs do you use with that and is that with the tightbore installed,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joshy-R Hi, im Josh Find out more about Joshy-R
              Working...
              X