Warrior L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior L96

Hi guys im new to sniper rifles and this my first one and i was just wondering what i would need to upgrade in order to obtain the best out of my gun, i cant change the spring as it is already at 328FPS (I live in northern ireland) so what kind of parts should i need to get.

What type of barrel etc etc

Thanks guys

Re: Warrior L96

to be honest mate , there not alot you can do to upgrade it but also keep it at such a low FPS ,

if it is stock , try getting your hands on a pdi hop unit , with a madbull (red) rubber to increase shooting consistancy , but the Tb barrel might add fps , if go smaller then a 6.04

Comment

I've also got a stock one of these,
      can you please tell me the advantages of what upgrades?
      Im trying to acheive a bit more distance and ideally improved accuracy or at least consistant range.
      Ive got the site limits of 500FPS to stay below.
      I don't know what does what to start upgrading
      RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

try the upgrade guide in this section mate, although its based on a vsr, laylax do a bunch of PSS96 upgrade options for the l96.

but to quickly answer, a new better hop, a TB barrel. but to get to 500fps, you'd need new sears, a new spring, a spring guide and possible a new piston and cylinder head.

MKE
        sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

with the l96 , dont bother getting upto 500fps , get a better barrel , vanaras or pdi 6.04 or 6.05, pdi hop unit and a 140 spring with barrel spacers and sear set , or if your made of cash get a zero trigger unt for the L96 series .

but look in the upgrade section ... on main sub forum , as sad have a look in the upgrade thread , there are many view of all the parts available for the l96 type rifles

Comment

I had one a while ago, I changed the barrel for a 6.03, new hop rubber, barrel spacers and spring to take it to 475. It was no super upgraded gun but much more consistant.

If you have the money a new hop. Personaly as the sears don't help the shot you can wait untill they 'go', if they go mine lasted over a year and still ok when I sold it.

New cylinder with all the bits if you have money will give better consistency, Zero trigger will just pimp the gun.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

try to find your sight limit for fps and get it just under that also get new hop up rubber and tight bore barrell thats what i did and it is bril

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

atblack Iv'e been playing airsoft for over a year but still collecting guns Find out more about atblack
              Working...
              X