vsr help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vsr help

im trying to sell my vsr-10 but as ive relised the problem. its to do with the sears. when i cock it back it jumps forward out your hand, ouch! it has been upgraded apart from the sears. is there anything else e.g spring guide???

thanks
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: vsr help

your problem is slam fire . there a thread on tech single action . section . writen by
    mj23lj sniper mega man look on there post questions mate hell help . . which make is your vsr . jg or tm

Comment

its a tm vsr-10 real shock. ok thanks
      sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

youll need to upgrade sear set . ie firefly . .
        and wat strength spring is it

Comment

its a 170sp spring but im going to put a 130sp spring in it. will it still do it then?
          sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

wit h a 170 youd have to upgrade whole lot to stop it slam firin . it be safer havin the 130 in it and just upgrade to a .03 or .01 inner barrel . about 4 pdi barrel spacers . laylax or metal spring guide . a zero trigger and orange cylinder with laylax cylinder head . .

Comment

yes, you wouldn't of necessarily needed to if you only used the 130 from the start, but now they are broke/likely damaged so you will need to replace them.
              Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

do i really need all of that just for a trigger sear? i have a new cylinder, springs and piston sear (i tink)
                sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

if you just replacing sear mate id try and get hold of firefly sear set bout 40 quid but they are really good

Comment

thanks for help mate
                    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

no worries

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
                      Working...
                      X