X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 Hop UP

probably not very technical BUT

how on earth do i change the hop up on the PDI Unit on My maruzen L96 rifle

the ball goes extreme right when i fire.

a link to you tube would be very helpful but a detailed talk through would also help, Thanks

Regards - James
    sigpic

Re: L96 Hop UP

you have to have the two lever arms exactly the same height inwards so they apply even pressure ,

the right arm needs to be loosened off , so when you turn the rifle upside down , the left adjuster hole needs to be screwed down wards along with the right until they are all the way down ,

then screw them the other way , half a turn at a time switchin to get even pressure ,

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      you have to have the two lever arms exactly the same height inwards so they apply even pressure ,

the right arm needs to be loosened off , so when you turn the rifle upside down , the left adjuster hole needs to be screwed down wards along with the right until they are all the way down ,

then screw them the other way , half a turn at a time switchin to get even pressure ,
      is that the same for the warroir l96?? cos i'm having probs hopping mine in and cos i bought it from a mate..... no manual!!

Comment

should be if its a pdi hop up unit
        sigpic

Comment

The Pdi hop unit works in both , well all versions of the clone , IE , well, warrior, utg, and also maruzen , but not the acm ....

and to adjust it it is the same as i said yes .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
          Working...
          X