Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen L96 upgrade help please :)

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to say i have read the guide on upgrading snipers such as a vsr 10. I have also upgraded a CA M15 CQB before

Tomorrow i will hopefully be a proud owner of a Maruzen L96 but i am already curios over what internal upgrades are avilable and what my options are.

Initially i will be aboiding a zero trigger and a new hopup (are they called PDI's?).

So question time:

1) I have somewhere a blacbk madbull hopup rubber and H bucking, would they be a wise choise to change first?

2) Also what is the best make tightbore barrel to use?

3) Should i add a silencer to fit a longer than stock barrel? if so what adapters / silencer lenghts and barrel lengths should i be looking at getting?

4) What make of sears and other parts are best adviced so the guns goign to to able to withstand high fps for a long time

Any estimations on rrp and 2nd hand prices with brand names would be great, i am also looking to get quality internal upgrade parts but not willing to go paying excess ammounts on zero triggers and PDI hopups unless its going to save me a noticable ammount of money in both short and long run

ty

Re: Maruzen L96 upgrade help please

go to a certain site that supports things to do with fire, put in "type 96" in the search bar and get the following.

LaylaxPSS96 Type96 teflon Cylinder
    Guarder Silencer Attachment
    Prometheus tightbore (6.03 or 6.01 cant remember)
    Laylax barrel spacers

Left the choice of piston, cylinder head, spring, spring guide etc up to you.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45195

Thats what i've got in mine and anyone thats seen or used it will vouch for its sheer greatness in the field (no longer up for swaps btw)

Comment

Re: Maruzen L96 upgrade help please

that cylinder is verry pricey :S

what about shears? do you know where i can get picks / a decent video of the complete gun being stripped / upgraded?

ty

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
      Working...
      X