Maruzen aps2 vs TM VSR G-Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen aps2 vs TM VSR G-Spec

hey guys, if both guns were fully upgraded with laylax and were both around the 480fps mark, would there be any pro's and con's with the performance of the weapons? as i have been offered both of them and not sure what one to go for lol (the maruzen is cheaper)

thanks

-Kev
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Re: Maruzen aps2 vs TM VSR G-Spec

im guessing the marui would be lighter and the magazines are cheaper and easier to find. one thing to take into account i suppose.

Comment

there would be differences at both ends of the scale mate

the vsr will be so more quieter then the APS-2
      but the APS-2 will be more sturdy

the range will be down to the ammo and barrel with hop rubbers

so you cant really compare until you have fired both and made up your mind on the style and which weapon suits you more

Comment

saterday just gone i was using a completely stock maruzen L96 and firing at a sniper who was using a fully upgraded TM VSR Gspec i killed him in one shot from very far away whilst he was taking shot at me and not getting close.

i killed him 1 shot to the heart literally i was amazed and so was the VSR user, he congratulated me after the game.

i went l96 over tm vsr as i don't like the looks of a vsr.

p.s. my gun is stock and was firing at 420 + fps on saterday.

gd luck.

Comment

ok first off that is a high fps for a stock rifle :L but yea fair enough, but yea with the rifles there is a certain amount of looks, but beauty is only a light switch away but i think i will steer towards the vsr one main reason is the r700 look alike and also the simple hop-up

Comment

i know its high fps for stock but arround the net you can see maruzen l96's being sold stock arround that fps

the fps surprised be i was expecting 350 or so and the chrono i used at my local site on saterday is not faulty at all.

i know looks isn't everything but the thing killed a vsr sniper :D lol

anyways your choice enjoy

Comment

haha fairplay mate, i have been shown one which i am in love with atm so lets hope i can haggle a price, i could talk the pants of a nun so it's looking good cheers for the help here guys, has helped with a choice :D

Comment

it all depends on the tuning of the rifle.
                a well tuned vsr will always out shoot a well tuned aps based rifle.
                ive owned a aps2 sv,aps2 l96 and clone l96(plus many more) all these rifles were highly tuned with the best bits ,but none compair to my vsr doping 460fps
                put it this way ive played for 8 years owned 90% of all springboltactions and gas rifles made in airsoft,but since the vsr was released ive sold all of them and always end up back with the vsr
                user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

well the vsr has Spring Guide, High Pressure Piston, Teflon Cylinder, Cylinder Head, 6.03mm Inner Barrel for G-Spec (303mm), Piston Sear, Trigger Sear < laylax (besides barrel obvs) and a firefly hop unit, bashes out 470ish fps, so in your opinion would you class that as well tuned? or can you think of anything else to make it that bit more (barrell spacers, are they that effective?) cheers

Comment

barrel spacers will make a difference.
                    but ive got to say having all these parts doesnt make the rifle well tuned,anyone can fit these parts and get okay preformance,its all in how you set up the rifle,fixing seals,hop,scope ect
                    my vsr has been played with/tuned alot,last game it was only firing 460 and out shot every gun on site,some of these had more upgrades,tighter barrels and more fps....
                    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Tuning isn't all about parts, it's about time too. All those parts with a badly adjusted hop and badly zeroed sights won't be able to outshoot an aeg that's been adjusted well. Spend as long as you can before a game getting it just spot on and it'll be so worth it. As long as you've adjusted all of this well most rifles will shoot well, for a while at least.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kbates Find out more about kbates
                      Working...
                      X