VSR-10 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR-10 Question

I know there is a lot of VSR-10 upgrading threads, but i just had one question that i dont think has been covered. Is it possible to put in a stronger spring and a tightbore barrel without upgrading anything else internally? Or does this ruin the internals? TBH i dont have any experience in upgrades so i wouldn't know how to put in upgraded parts.
    Thanks for your help
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: VSR-10 Question

It could go up to about 350fps, then you may wish to consider changing parts out.

Comment

130sp is around the strongest spring you could have before your sears will fail. if you just want accuracy either a tb barrel and new hop rubber or get a Tanio Koba Twist barrel imported, great for accuracy under 330fps.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

installing a 120 spring into completely stock vsr later today. will let ya know how it goes dude
        If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
        CA M15 A4 x2
        Vsr G-spec
        P226

Comment

installed that spring last night dude.. fired aprox 40 rounds through it so far.. no problems.. does click a little when pulling it back but i havnt tightened the bolts as tight as they can (incase it went tits up) so prolly just that. good luck with installing it. btw im sure ya know but you gotta drill a pin out (right at the end of the cylinder) to get the cylinder head out. just saying this as i didnt find that in any giudes i read.

jay
          If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
          CA M15 A4 x2
          Vsr G-spec
          P226

Comment

Even an sp130 will cause the sears to fail eventually. sp120 would be the best bet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
            Working...
            X