Running a low FPS VSR-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running a low FPS VSR-10

I have used the search function and can't find the thread that came up a while ago about upgrading a vsr at low FPS

Basically, I want to keep it at around 330fps and i have heard that Tanio koba twist barrels are the way to go.

What else would i need to make this set up the best it can be?

Cheers
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: Running a low FPS VSR-10

there are many talks on the main thread about vsr rifles mate , look in there as th TK twist barrel is covered also

Comment

I'm thinking of doing something like this, mate

Can anyone recommend ways to improve consistency of airflow and accuracy? Preferably without sinking a small fortune into the gun...
      My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
      I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

Home mad barrel spacers mate

The ptfe mods if your not wanting to buy a better hop rubber , tb, and a laylax cylinder head

Comment

You should PTFE tape (or preferably silk whip) the hop rubber for airseal, whatever hop rubber you have. It just helps with power consistency.
          If you don't have an air break on the piston, you could taper the cylinder head. To be honest, you could run it with the air break and a slight taper, and that would likely help accuracy. For air seal you could also put some heat shrink on the nozzle, so it seals better with the hop unit. Not too thick though, will impeded the cocking motion somewhat.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
          Working...
          X