help DE M50 Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help DE M50 Spring

hey i need help i need help on finding a spring that will fit and work in a DE M50 and raising it to 450 fps.
    Also i would need help on how to install.

cheers
    Luc

Re: help DE M50 Spring

bar10 springs mate

pss10 series

and stick to a sp130

Comment

isn't there any thing else to increase the fps higher as mine is already firing 336fps

Comment

is there any silencers that fit the DE M50 ? anyone

Comment

is there any spring which will fit and get it up to 380 / 400fps

Comment

SP120 would fall somewhere close to that region

Comment

cheers

Comment

SP130 is the highest rated mainly due to the M50 not being 100% VSR compatible as far as I am aware. On the silencer front Unless the end cap comes off ala a vsr pro then you'll have to make an over barrel one yourself.

I'm afraid when it comes to the DE m50 it is very much a starter gun for snipers, most people buy them to see if they like the sniping game, sell them then buy a VSR or similar level equivalent. Not to be nasty towards DE as they do make some nice guns I still have my M81 USP AEP and the shotties rule, as far as the guns go, they are very hit and miss.

Use it for a while, then I would advise upgrading to a VSR. You can pick a second hand one with a few mods for up to £200 but they are well worth the money trust me mate, There are a fair few of us on here who have been using sniper rifles for years and the VSR still shines through for the most part down to its reliability factor and that the gun weighs virtually nothing so is an easy gun for running with.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

so what does a sp130 fire up to as im trying to get to the 400 fps mark

Comment

You should get around the 450fps mark at first then will settle to around 390-400 when it beds in. At least it did in my VSR with stock internals.

Comment

now is just how would i open the barrel to fit the spring in

Comment

Look on youtube for the guides mate, if you have never opened a gun before I would say ask one of your local techie guys to give you a hand and just do it with you mainly so they can watch over you to make sure you dont do anything wrong.

Comment

Hi just spotted this.
                          What Gen/version of the DE M50 do you have ?

I have owned a Gen 3 for a couple of years it must be now?

I didn't own a chrono earlier so don't know what is was putting out FPS wise as standard.

I then adapted a System G3 6.04 tightbore and put this and a Systema hopup rubber into it also I did the teflon mod at the same time and was getting on average 370 FPS according to my chrono.

I had found that UTG made an upgrade kit for the UTG M324 (which is reputedly the same gun as the DE M50 and the Swiss arms M6 I believe) and could find this on plenty of US sites but none of them would export to the UK : (
                          and couldn't find anyone in the UK who sells them : (

It is an upgrade kit designed to bring a Gen 1 or 2 version upto a Gen 3 version .
                          Now you may ask if I have a Gen 3 why would I want it.

Read on McDuff : )

This is what is included it the UTG kit.
                          Detail Information:
                          • UTG M324 Sniper Rifle Upgrade Kit
                          • Upgrade Bolt
                          • Pre-assembly of Upgrade Hop-Up and Premium Quality Brass Inner Barrel with Barrel Spacer
                          • Upgrade Cocking Handle
                          • Upgrade Locking Pole (L shaped Part in Trigger Assembly)
                          • 2 PCs Plastic Rings

This upgrade kit is on the US site Leapers . com site under airsoftsport/airsoft accessories,parts and kits

UTG Master Sniper Upgrade kit TL-M324KT02

I looked under their distributors and found that Soloint .co.uk are their UK dealers, phoned them up (nice people) and found that everyone so often they order from Leapers. I confirmed that they could indeed get it and ordered it along with something else I wanted. It took 2-2.5 weeks to arrive and I am well pleased.

Yesteday I fitted just the new/upgraded ready assmbled " premium quality brass inner barrel and hopup " along with the extra barrel spacer and with the original barrel spacer. I as yet haven't bothered fitting the other parts (upgraded bolt, handle, locking pole etc ) and will keep them as spares.

I realised once having put it together that I had completely forgotten to do the teflon mod this time, so this is how it has come out of the packaging so to speak.
                          I took it outside and and shot about 20 shots at a target 20-25 ft away (small back garden ) lol they were going all over the place : (
                          Oh great thought I : (

Then remembered "clean the BARREL" Foxxy !
                          once having cleaned that and carefully cleaned the hopup rubber tried again.
                          This time shot about 20-30 BBs and was consistently hitting the target,
                          admittedly this is only at 20-25 ft as I haven't had chance to try at a longer range yet. Hopup off .

Then tried it on my chrono .
                          Bare in mind this is just with the barrel and hopup from the kit, no teflon mod and all the other bits in the gun are the original Gen 3 parts from 2 yrs ago.
                          I was getting anywhere between 410 and 416 FPS with 2 readings of 423 and 426 FPS this was over 15-20 shots : )

Pleased ? OH YESSSSSSSSSS !
                          Will hopefully use it at a skirmish in a couple of weeks so will see how it is in a game then.

Foxxy : ))))))))

Comment

Lol just re read my post and spotted some slight mistakes sorry about that.
                            At the time of writing it I was being hassled by my son to get on the comp and wife to help her with something !

Anyway the bits I have found wrong should read

"I then adapted a Systema G3 6.04 tightbore"

"people) and found that every so often they order from Leapers."

"Yesterday I fitted just the new/upgraded ready assembled "

The site where I play has a limit of 400 FPS for single action rifles, so its good enough for me : )

Foxxy.
                            Last edited by Foxxy; 29 September, 2010, 21:33. Reason: lol spelling mistake I really shouldn'y have had that 3rd glass of red wine !

Comment

also guys my m50 is a 5th generation, any idea what can i do to attach a silencer to it ? and which one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kinglemon Find out more about kinglemon
                              Working...
                              X