VSR-10 Slam firing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR-10 Slam firing

I'm only opening a new thread as questions never seem to get answered in the main one :-S

Anyhow, My VSR-10 is slam firing and i have no idea what's doing it. The sears all look fine and a new piston has been put in as the old one was worn down to the bare bones.
    Also does the spring guide have an effect on the guns performance as mine looks a little worn but i can't see how it would make a difference.
    And finally does anyone have pictures of worn down components vs new ones?

Cheers
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: VSR-10 Slam firing

I'm still getting problems with this :-(

Comment

double check your sears - even a very minimal amount of wear can cause a slam fire.

might be worth checking the piston too as it is possible that a damaged sear has caused damage to the piston - vicious circle type thing.
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I think is may be the piston sear as it seems a little rounded in the middle of it

Comment

Thatll be it, itll be your piston sear, most pistons rely on like a very tiny amount of lip from the piston sear to engage. We are talking like a few mm and even 0.**mm.

Get some hardened steel sears or the zero trigger, should solve it all for you and keep the nasty slam fire away for a while.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
          Working...
          X