Bar 10 sears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar 10 sears

I know the trigger sears on a bar 10 arn't to good at all. Does anyone know roughly how long they will last? Or does it differ because its a clone and not of very good quality. Also are the sears easy to replace? As i'm going to be getting laylax ones

Re: Bar 10 sears

if you lucky may 2-3 game , if you work extra hard will break first day .

Comment

My mate has used his BAR 10 (stock) for around 6 games now and he uses it to shoot targets in his garden and they have not gone yet.
      Last edited by Bert; 12 May, 2009, 18:44.

Comment

it all depends on wat you have internally really . if stock will last a fair while

but if your one sayin yeah chuck 150 spring in it then they will go rather fast then have to replace other things over time

as for laylax sear set . they are really aesy to replace mate . follow the onbox guide and reinstall to trigger box making sure all the springs are in place , but if in doubt do not try and rush it ask some one that knows what they are doin for help .

Comment

Ok cool. It's all stock at the moment. Fingers crossed i'll have all my parts before the next game i attend.

Comment

the easiest way to check if there on the way out mate is to remove the trigger box from the cylinder assembly and look at the two sears and if the piston sear is angling off instead of bein squared and time to think about replacing the same goes to the trigger sear the little one on the tiny spring if this is rounded off replace

Comment

i have a new piston sear on the way. I'll take it apart when i get my new stock for it. Damn blind people who don't look where they are going XD

Comment

trigger can be absoulbty fcuked in these so watch out you may have to replace these quite a few times.
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Piston sear arrived today and i have ordered a laylax spring guide, 100sp spring and also trigger sears. All i need now is to make sure the stock doesnt break anymore when i take it off, as it's split down the seam

Comment

So i have just put in a new laylax trigger sear and piston sear, and now the gun is slam firing. i think i may have put in the piston sear spring wrong
                    will this cause it to slam fire

Comment

Problem solved sort of. used a spring from an old m324 but sometimes the sears dont catch. Unless i cock the gun back ahd keep it cocked for a second or so. May put the old sears back in as had no problems with those at all

Comment

I know this is a bit of a necro but it sounds like something may not be lubricated properly or over tightened?

Comment

yer, my sears were crap! and thanks to yours hunter:D it worked, now i think the piston is sliping of the sear or its the trigger one? not sure?
                          but i agree it could have needed lubing

Comment

Well i reverted back to the old Sears and it worked perfectly. I did put a slightly stronger piston sear spring on there too. Abit of lube goes on a long way

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                            Working...
                            X