TM VSR upgrades installation - need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM VSR upgrades installation - need help

Erm how can i put this without swearing. That is absolute bull faeces! I know guys who have run stock cylinders up to 700fps and they have lasted well as long as they have had their guns. (Obviously these are guys in the states) Yet more proof that Z1 have absolutely no idea about gun's internals.

As for the grease, try dry running the gun. i.e. taking all the lube out the cylinder.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

lol just as i thought, i will try the dry run later but also with the white stick off the piston as i don't think thats really helping.

will let you know how it goes in an hour or so

ty

Comment

still not playing nice, its messing me about now as its still at 300 fps

Comment

IIRC you have to change the o-rings over of the pistons. As the o-ring on the upgraded piston is poor. Try that and post back with results please

Comment

Oh yea forgot that bit, as i did it on mine as my alloy piston didn't have an o-ring so changed it anyway. Cheers hunter, me forgetting my brain as usual!

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

the teflon o rings or the rubber o ring?

i did try the stock (rubber) o ring on the new upgraded piston, and still same result.

yes it is a better fit but still low fps, the fps has increased to arround 300 but still nothing compared to the stock piston with the same o ring on which is firing 480 average.

the barrel is clean, no hop rubber damage or anything, its all down to the piston at the moment....

anymore help would be massively appreciated as my next game is this sunday.

ty.

Comment

Problem now fixed

The grub screw supplied is rubbish, it falls straight through so i have cut the supplied white insert and used that as a grub screw.

I have also sanded down the teflon with a belt sander lightly.

I still have to use some force to push the cylinder back in, but the end result is a constant FPS of 493.1 on every shot i did with 0.2's.

So fingers crossed the fps remains so good for tomorrows game and i get some decent range with heavier ammo :D

ty for the help everyone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                Working...
                X