Tm spas 12 help/advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm spas 12 help/advice?

Hey all , acquired a Tm spas 12 an it's been collecting dust , it started Miss firein on one of the 3 hops/ barrels, looked every wher for a step by step strip down guide an all I can find are the first few steps with pictures an then nothing of the innards of it any help - advice please help thanks

Cant help you with strip down and repair but if you need spare parts i've got a tm spas in bits i got in a trade a long time a go. You can have the lot for £24.99 posted. I know its missing an action bar and the previous owner bodged an m4 stock onto the pistol grip with putty etc. Could be useful if you need spares.

Comment

Might need to see some pictures of what ya got , very interested tho

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Looks good , do you have any shells to go with it?

Comment

No sorry, they went with my folding stock spas when i sold it earlier this year. I have an od shotgun sling with sell loops you could have for an extra 8 quid if thats any good to you?

Comment

Folding stock that's a rare thing , let me get back to you on Monday an we can sort payment an address out via pm , thanks ,

Comment

I would imagine that all the tm three shot spring shotguns use the same internal parts or slight variants, the issue you are having is likely to be the usual issue which is one of the loading nozzles is chipped or broken, this will effect the loading of the bb, fps ,accuracy and range ,the damage is caused by double racking ,the nozzle is plastic and can't handle more than one bb being jammed in the loading mechanism , so you rack and three bbs enter the chamber, either you don't fire and rack again or one bb gets stuck and racking again causes the damage. Other than the external parts of the spas once you get them off I believe the inards are very similar to any of the other videos you will find
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ok great , thanks sparrowhawk , it must be that , could still do with some pics , I might have a look around on you tube

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bedfordboss bored !!!! Find out more about bedfordboss
                  Working...
                  X