jg bar 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jg bar 10

i bought a jg bar 10 (not the g spec) cheap of someone that couldnt get it to work. after following the instructions that came with it i found that youtube was alot more help.

i have over come most the problems with the bits that was missing etc, but i have found that if i have more than 10 bb's in the mag then it tends to jam when cocking the barrel.

is their any reason this may be happening, the spring is over the plastic arch next to the hop up rubber and their is a catch on the mag that feels sprung loaded. is their any thing i can add to fix this?

cheers
    chris

Re: jg bar 10

Nope just take it apart clean it and try again

Also there maybe a bolt problem

And lube the mags see if there is any dirt

Comment

i have used silicone spray in the mag and also have taken a little of the spring inside off to see if it was just two powerfull but with no change. i will pull the gun apart and have a look round that

cheers sniper87

Comment

Try taking the mag apart. Its only 4 screws and not the worst to put back together. May be dirt somewhere or could be the guide on top of the spring catching on something along the way.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i have tried sniper87's idea, added some ptfe tape on the screw thread when putting back together... seems to shoot better but not solved the mag problem. also aribos, ive had it appart (what a £%£"$ to put back together) but still same issue.

i think im going to try source a new mag, that will at least tell me if the gun is at fault or not

Comment

theirs a small spring that sits on a small bit of plastic that the balls are released into. thats where my problem lay. it had fell for some reason. if it happens again i will replace it with a spring cut down out of a pen

Comment

That's a common problem from what I have heard. People also say the pen spring works better because its a bit stronger giving it a better feel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hucky Find out more about hucky
              Working...
              X