TM VSR Safety Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR Safety Catch

Hello, I have recently acquired a VSR. It is missing the safety catch. Does anyone have a spare/know if they are readily available/know what i need to replace, ie just the lever or will I need more bits?

Your help and suggestions are appreciated!
    Team Chimera Captain.
    Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
    TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Re: TM VSR Safety Catch

They wont work if it's been upgraded anyway. But if it's stock, I have one here you can have for £5.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

May I ask why doesnt the safety not work if its up graded? does it just break or does it need to be removed?

Comment

ah right, it has been upgraded, so I suspect that is why it's not on there. Thanks!
        Team Chimera Captain.
        Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
        TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

Originally posted by devil_dogg_dom View Post
          May I ask why doesnt the safety not work if its up graded? does it just break or does it need to be removed?
          Just the sear will disengage, before the trigger hits the safety lever. It's not that anything's broken. Just the new sears are a different shape than the stock ones.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
            Just the sear will disengage, before the trigger hits the safety lever. It's not that anything's broken. Just the new sears are a different shape than the stock ones.

ah cool, thank you for answering my Q

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

umbrella I've been a skirmisher since July/August 2005. First gun was the TM M14 and she's still my fave! Find out more about umbrella
            Working...
            X