Laylax aero chamber fit CA M24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laylax aero chamber fit CA M24

Anyone had experience with the laylax aero chamber?
    Also will it fit the CA M24 that takes aps2 parts?

Link to item

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...624fb53282c1eb

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Re: Laylax aero chamber fit CA M24

Not convinced that would fit an M24. PDI make a chamber for the APS-2, and the same idea again for the M24. It's got 2 prongs you can adjust, which makes it a pain in the arse to set up, but the accuracy is meant to be wonderful once you've got it working. On the other hand, I see no reason it should be any better than your regular hop chamber, and it's just that people say it's better, because they spent god knows how much money and time getting it to work. :P

For some reason, I have this idea in my head you can get fixed hop chambers for these guns. Could be an improvement. But if you need to replace your current one because it's damaged, CA did sell a chamber for these separately. Should still be available if you look to the east.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

the pdi unit is great to use and once you set it up once , wow you'll be impressed ,

but make sure you can use a normal or upgraded one first before moving onto the pid units

the aero chamber is basically a pdi unit

why not try a hexegon products hop unit , as they are the same as the pdi unit , but with the single adjustment grub screw

Comment

only wanted to fit 1 as an upgrade really, not entirely happy with the standard one.
        Il have a search for the hexagon jobby thanks guys

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          why not try a hexegon products hop unit , as they are the same as the pdi unit , but with the single adjustment grub screw
          Can you elaborate on the similarities please? I thought the PDI chamber was just the same as the stock one, with slightly better build, and the main selling point being the 2 grub screws for adjustment.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

private parts Find out more about private parts
          Working...
          X