Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading De M56 B shotgun

Hi all,
    Just wondered if there are any upgrades for this gun out there. Its good as it is but if I could squeeze a little more fps and range out of it I think it would be spot on. Will the upgrades affect the last ability of the gun because its a cheapy? And where would you recommend I go to buy the parts?
    Many thanks
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: upgrading De M56 B shotgun

As far as Im aware, there arent upgrade parts available for these...

although I could be wrong?

Im not sure what hop system they use, but you may be able to fit 3 tightbore barrels, though to be honest, its a CQB weapon, you dont need extra range or accuracy for it...

Comment

There must be a higher power spring you can get for it, I heard they use the same springs as the sniper rifles?
      sigpic
      Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I woudnt put a higher powered spring in there, it would probably bust the rest of your internals, try it out of you want though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dude666fx View Post
          There must be a higher power spring you can get for it, I heard they use the same springs as the sniper rifles?
          seeing as both shotguns and sniper rifles are basically giant springers, I would imagine they have similar internal parts and might be interchangeable, though I dont think the shotgun would be up to handling the higher power parts.

But do you really need it? They already fire around 300fps, which is fine for a CQB weapon. I think youd be getting very little gain for lots of effort and potentially wrecking your gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
          Working...
          X