Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag release problem

Hey,
    I have the WELL L96, and i have problems trying to get the magazine out, the mag release doesn't really work, so when i press it, the magazine only comes out a tiny bit and i have to pull the mag out from the bottom, but this is hard because about 1mm of the mag comes out, I think its because the mag well is too tight around the magazine, how could i solve this?

Thanks

Re: Mag release problem

Araldite a small lever to the bottom of the mag, this will give you something to yank to get the mag out, or colour the sides of the mag with a permenant marker, place back in and remove etc a few times. This will find the area of the mag thats getting stuck as the marker ink will be rubbed, then you can shave it down with some fine sand paper (if its plastic) and if its metal some course stuff.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Ahh thanks i'll try that noww

Comment

It is the mag well Walls

They are too tight on the mags
        so take a file or sand paper and trim them down
        the mags will fall out when you have done it correct

Comment

I'll do that tomorrow and see if that works, as it's too dark outside now and my mum wont let me do it inside as it will get dust everywhere

Comment

Hey, it wasn't the mag well walls
            It was the mag itself, i just had to sand down the small metal bit that sticks out that holds the mag in place and it falls out now when i press the mag release

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
            Working...
            X