Changing Spring in Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Spring in Shotgun

Im looking at getting a Gold Arrow M186 from a certain asian hobby site and i think ive seen the same gun under a different name on another site which is was chronod at 390 and i need to get this down to 330ish after its bedding/settled in but do they just take normal AEG springs or is it a special spring, also how easy is it to do?

Cheers
    Phil
    sigpic

Re: Changing Spring in Shotgun

Anyone?
    sigpic

Comment

I'd stick .3's in it. Usually the lower priced shotties have a crazy over-hop, so .3 should even it out, and bring the FPS down. Also since its cheap, I'm not sure they can be disassembled 'properly'.

Comment

That doesn't help as sites chrono with 0.2's.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          I'd stick .3's in it. Usually the lower priced shotties have a crazy over-hop, so .3 should even it out, and bring the FPS down. Also since its cheap, I'm not sure they can be disassembled 'properly'.
          Every site I know will permanantly ban you if they catch you using heavier bb's to bring the FPS down.

As for the OP's question, I dont think its possible. Its a cheap 'naff shotgun that will probably break before you can upgrade it.

Just save yourself a lot of time and hassle, get the DE version of the same shotgun that can be found pretty much any retailer in the UK for the same price youd have to pay to ship that one from Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            DON'T do this to deceive the chrono.

Comment

Cheers guys, just what i need to know unfortuntly

In terms of DE version i cant find any which are also 3 shot spring guns? Ive looked at all the normal/mainstream sites, is there better sites?

And i would never dream of using heavier bb's to fool a chrono, after all i dont want to hurt any one, we're all trying to have fun
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dead_Fred Find out more about Dead_Fred
              Working...
              X