VSR Trigger stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR Trigger stop

Hey, mine appears to be missing, and I cant seem to cock my gun withuot it...I have just installed PDI sears, is the trigger stop really important...

No I dont mean the spring guide stop,

Cheers.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: VSR Trigger stop

What do you mean trigger stop? There's the trigger sear, piston sear (which I take it you've installed), spring guide stopper, trigger, 2 springs to go with the trigger (one behind, one in the trigger sear) and the little piece of metal that shows from the outside with the spring underneath it. That last part, is the part that stops you pulling the trigger if the bolt is not in it's downward position. If you don't have that, it should still fire. Am I forgetting something?
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
      That last part, is the part that stops you pulling the trigger if the bolt is not in it's downward position. If you don't have that, it should still fire.
      This is the part, another retailer (not zeroone) call a trigger stop, and I worked out the problem.

Cheers!

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Cool. Well, I don't have the trigger stop in mine. Can't remember why I removed it, but I don't miss it.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
        Working...
        X