L96 Upgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 Upgrade help

hey people ive had a new l96 bought from zero one few months back and ive noticed the spring sounds VERY weak and the fps is like 240 now for a sniper this is disgusting but as ive noticed this comes standard so what would be the cheapest way to get the fps 328 + also is it true if you upgrade the spring it will weak the other parts and could break it ?

pm preferred thanks for the help in advance ;]

Re: L96 Upgrade help

I take it is is the Marui then. They come in at ~270 so it's normal. To get the power up, the LEAST you will need is reinforced piston sears. Most would, however, recommend a full internal upgrade if you want it to be reliable.

Comment

ok thanks for the help could you give me a rough estimate how much it would cost to fully upgrade it?

Comment

depends how serious you are about it, taking experience from upgrading Maruzen L96's it can be from £250 to £500+

really does depend how serious you are about being a sniper.

Comment

yeah i suppose you got a point but spending 250-500 id be better off buying a second hand one...

Comment

you could get away with spending another £100 ish ont he parts.

a huge part of the cost is a new trigger unit, which isnt essential to keep it running. Sears, piston, spring, spring guide, tightbore barrel, that should do it for now!

Comment

lol thats the awnser i was dying for lol thanks alot bro ;]

Comment

i upgraded a maruzen l96 to 490 fps or so without touching the trigger mech, used it for a couple of months, sold it a few months ago and its still going well from what ive heard.

however, i have never ran a vsr with stock sears and dairnt really due to the other parts not being so cheap compared to the l96 really.

you can fit a AEG tightbore barrel into a maruzen / well l96 stock hopup saving you money, all it requires is patience, ptfe tape and it works fine.

Comment

No worries mate. Bear in mind that it wont be running at its best. But it should be more than usable. If it does break, just put up a wanted notice for a new trigger mech!

Comment

first off we need to know what sort of rifle

if a TM l96 then expect to pay £100 per upgrade part

if a well/warrior, there is a massive upgrade thread on the sub section on tech bits mate,
                    will give you all info you need

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                      first off we need to know what sort of rifle

if a TM l96 then expect to pay £100 per upgrade part

if a well/warrior, there is a massive upgrade thread on the sub section on tech bits mate,
                      will give you all info you need
                      thanks alot mate ;]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MaTriiXzZ Find out more about MaTriiXzZ
                      Working...
                      X