Tm M3 super90 range decrease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm M3 super90 range decrease

I have noticed the My TM shotty has lost a shocking amount of range recently. Where as I used to be able to almost match the range of my AEG, I can now barely shoot 10 meters before the BB's just plummet

I've cleaned the barrels out but that doesn't seem to be doing much good, any suggestion as to why?

cheers guys
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: Tm M3 super90 range decrease

Is it chrono'ing at the same FPS?

Comment

I will check on sunday when I got skirmishing. Was hoping to use it but at the moment I would be able to hit b*gger all . I really don't know much about the inner workings as I've never had to take it apart yet.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

Comment

Sounds like the buckings have gone bud (ripped or something). You need some new shotgun TM hop-up rubber buckings if that's the case. Call Z1, I reckon they'll have some lying around...
        Trader Feedback:
        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Got it chrono'ed today, 270ish so must be the Buckings, cheers for the heads up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
          Working...
          X