Maruzen L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen L96

Right, not sure if this is a problem or not, but when I dry fire the gun sounds normal, but when I fire a bb there is a twang noise, my old L96 didn't sound like this, and it sounds like it's coming from the tigger mech, anyone have any ideas what it is or what could be causing it?

Re: Maruzen L96

the twang is what it sounds like mate due to the upgrades being in the normal mech box of the trigger,

if the zero trigger was installed there would be no noise at all

Comment

doesn't sound to healthy though?

hmm might save up my wages and have to buy one then

Comment

Now when I fire, the spring guide stopper is slowly coming out of the trigger mech, the little hole in the bottom of the body of the gun, the spring guide stopper is coming out of there...

Comment

It's the basic trigger box mate

It just can't keep up with the upgrades movement
          hence why each upgrade company has come out with a upgraded trigger block

Comment

Ahh right, what other alternatives are there apart from the zero trigger? heard king arms do one?

Comment

There is a edgi trigger and pdi unit mate but they are custom built and expensive

Also heard bad things about the KA version not meshing with internals well

Comment

Hmmm, what would you say is the best but cheapest alternative?

Comment

to buy a new / 2nd hand but good condition trigger mechanism.

you could just get new sears but then people say the casing could still crack / explode as its plastic.

i have however managed to run 490 to 500fps maruzen l96's with stock trigger mech before and not had them ever die so if you really want to be cheap, get another maruzen trigger mech :/

apart from that end of day you get what you pay for, personally if i had the money to throw away it would be the cheapest zero trigger i could find online.

Comment

Already fully upgraded apart from the trigger mech mate,
                    So i think my best bet is to save up and go for the Zero trigger

Comment

i know its fully upgraded :s i was just saying ive had a couple of l96's fully done up but still alive to date with a stock trigger mech.

if it was my money i would chance £15 on a 2nd hand trigger mech rather than a zero trigger unless u can get a hold of the money easily

Comment

Hmmm, I'll have to see then :P

Comment

to be honest mate,

buy the laylax trigger or even the pdi/ edgi parts

then you will KNOW it will work with no fear of it breaking or exploding when taking a shot

Comment

Yeahh suppose, will have to wait a while though, with no money to spare due to other things happening

Comment

Ermm just fitted the PSS96 Laylax Zero Trigger to my warrior and it still makes this noise. Iv also got the whole Laylax Teflon Cylinder, piston and everything kit installed. Any ideas?
                              Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
                              Working...
                              X