Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM-Head 6.04mm 395mm TN Inner Barrel with Hop-Up Unit for Maruzen APS-2 SV

in the z1 shop,

does anyone know if its complete ? no need to strip my orginal hop up down and change bits over ?

Re: KM-Head 6.04mm 395mm TN Inner Barrel with Hop-Up Unit for Maruzen APS-2 SV

little review,

z1 ace again, needed it today (friday) due to game tommorow, ordered wed night, got it today perfect service

right here the 'problems'
    it does not fit the aps Sv, the inner barrel of the KM is 2" shorter, and does not reach the tip of the screw cap
    the hop up is complete, which is nice,
    the orginal copper spacer does not fit over the km barrel i had to drill this out and glue it in place at the end of the barrel, to give it a centre and not flap about as it dont reach the end where the cap is,

ill be testing the 'fixed hopup' tommorow at skirmish, site limit is 360, gun fires at 359.1 lol

Comment

Re: KM-Head 6.04mm 395mm TN Inner Barrel with Hop-Up Unit for Maruzen APS-2 SV

right then in game review, pile of crap, could not hit anyone over 30meters away, threw the aps to the ground and used the m9 pistol, most of the day, going skyword and to the left after 40meters or so, utter usless

time for a strip down today, see how the hop up works
      first i found, how the barrel claps to the unit was a little strange, theres a centre ring which sits between the barrel and the hopup unit, grub screw pushes onto the copper ring, which is ment to clamp the barrel, well it dont simple, after a hole is drilled through the ring so the grub screw clamps on to the barrel, that was fixed, barrel nice and tight no more spinning around, after tiwsting the barrel back around and lining the hop up back up, it flys alot better but still skywords on a .25 bb,

heres were they lie, the hop up is adjustable, theres a grub screw that pushes down on a rubber, i unscrewed this the hopup went back into the AEG barrel, yes a std mounting AEG barrel, iv drilled a little hole into my outer barrel, which gives me room to adjust via a key, after a little adjustment, its perfect,

i have a 3-9x40 scope and on +6 zoom the bb flys straight untill out of sight, gun now fires smack on 360 which is my sites limit, 328+10%, tell a lie it does wopple a little but ill put that down to wind,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

generalbaxter Find out more about generalbaxter
      Working...
      X