Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best?

hi all

a mate has asked me to ask which vsr is the best for sniping / upgrades ?

Thanks in advance
    Phil

Paypal Registerd

Re: the best ???

What do you mean

do you mean vsr
    or its upgrades

Comment

i think he means between the g-spec or pro

i would go for the pro every time, unless you are doing CQB sniping :D

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
        What do you mean

do you mean vsr
        or its upgrades
        there must be one thats better than another and one that takes better upgrades?
        Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
          i think he means between the g-spec or pro

i would go for the pro every time, unless you are doing CQB sniping :D
          is that JG or TM ?
          Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

Re: the best?

there both the same gun(pro and g-spec)only the older versions had slightly different hopunits,there now both the same.
            the g-spec has extras with it and a slightly different bolt handle.
            stock preformance s idetical,except the g-spec is very silent due to the silencer.

i would go for the g-spec, having the bull barrel is better than the tapered for one thing,as it allows you to add barrel spacers easier and better,plus you get all the extras, and silencer,you can always fit alonger barrel if needed.

the tm is always a better choice as there QC is alot higher, which is very important in a sniper rifle.
            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Originally posted by phil View Post
              is that JG or TM ?
              the TM is much better for upgrading, you get aliminium external with the TM where as with the JG i had monkey metal

Comment

"Monkey Metal" Externals maybe yes, but internals no. I put a Laylax Trigger Sear and Piston Sear in mine and it was crap. The stock ones worked better. I believe this is because Laylax have better QC (quality control) then JG giveing them a consistent finish each and every time. However after forking out £70 you'd think it would be better. If your ona budget then JG wins hands down. But if you have a little spare then yes go for the TM version. As for the barrel spacers nothing abit of electrical tape can't help XD

Comment

thanks for all your input guys...may sell my thompson to help one
                  Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

I'd definatly go for the TM G-SPEC mate as bitchtits said get all the stuff included in the price very silent due to barrel

Also the performance is far better then the clones ive used and owed compared with my G-SPEC

For upgrading th tm is pricey but is well worth upgrading as if done right and looked after will be a usefull weapon for a long time

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phil Find out more about phil
                    Working...
                    X