• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extending CA M24 Barrel

Spring

Comment

Hmm, does it come with the fluted barrel or is that an extra?

And what type of upgrades is it all? Are they vsr parts?

And can you fit an AEG tightbore barrel in a stock hop?

Cheers

Comment

The military type comes with the fluted barrel. Upgrades wise, classic army sell a complete 300% air cylinder kit for it, and i think theres a pdi one also availible. It has a brass hop which seems quite good, and uses aeg barrels which makes things easier (509mm length). You can also get a zero trigger setup for it, i havnt seen the need as yet though as the stock trigger is nice and crisp, and as yet the sears seem to be holding up alright. If they ever go i will get the zero. I prefer it to the vsr as it has a really nice weight. When i last picked up my mates vsr it felt light and flimsy.

Comment

Interesting, whats the going price for the upgraded air cylinder? :/

Quite tempted to maybe try one of these out as my next rifle depending how the aps2 treats me

Comment

I think the cylinder is around £70 all in, which is cheap really. For a vsr you would need the cylinder, spring and guide etc.

Comment

ive been running mine at 480fps for nearly a year on standard trigger, i have a zero trigger here on standby but as above no need for it at the moment.
              Mines all laylax aps2 parts inside, laylax alloy piston and spring guide, pdi 6.01 barrel and standard hop unit

Originally posted by Metalbody
              pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Does the 6.01 need much cleaning? i went for the 6.03 madbull as i heard the 6.01s arent much more accurate, and require regular cleans

Comment

I clean mine for every game anyways, just so i get the best from my gun

Originally posted by Metalbody
                  pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

they need more cleaning but as private parts said, i also clean mine before every game :/

but if were comparing hte m24 to a vsr then a 6.01 to me is worse than a 6.03

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NachtJager Find out more about NachtJager
                    Working...
                    X