Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgi Bull Barrel spacer

need a pair of spacers for a EDGI 430mm 6.01 bull barrel

is there another make thats available in stock anywhere ? as i cant find any ?

Obvously dont name names but hints would be nice lol

Re: Edgi Bull Barrel spacer

you can maek your own for less than £2, just wrapp the inner barrel with insulation tape until you have your desired sized spacer

Comment

+1 on the home made spacers, much easier in my book and you get exactly the size, number and spacing that you want..

Please don't ask for hints as Rampage has said that hinting at retailers will lead to an automatic infraction as it's seen as a deliberate attempt to get round the rules.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea thats the worst case but would be nice to do it proper.

the normal pss10 laylax ones i presume are just too big a hole but would they work better than tape ?

Comment

they are not worth the money, i bought some to use in a VSR and got no difference instead of just wrapping some tape arround the barrel

you don't even really need to be buying / making your own barrel spacers as the difference is minimal unless you barrel is rattling inside :P

seriously, just make your own and the money you save get yourself some decent ammo / pay for another game day

Comment

ok thanks all will see how it goes and use some tape if needed

thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b16jus Im me....... Find out more about b16jus
            Working...
            X