Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

aps2 ex 3 element piston on high pressure piston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aps2 ex 3 element piston on high pressure piston?

Hey folks any advice or info very much appreciated as im a bit stumped and now sure which would be the best option to get this bad boy firing its best.

Currently the aps2 contains:
    pss2 aero chamber with soft hop and 6.01 barrel
    pss2 barrel spacers
    pss2 zero trigger (red type)
    pss2 teflon cylinder
    pss2 power accuracy cup
    pss2 3 element piston
    pss2 bearing spring guide

I think thats everything. What im wondering is if anyone can tell me if im better sticking with the 3 element piston or going for the pss2 high pressure piston for better performance. Also if someone could give me some kind of an idea what the pros and cons of each are that would also be great.

Thanks in advance.

James
    theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Re: aps2 ex 3 element piston on high pressure piston?

I cant really answer the question but im using the 3 element piston in my M24 with similar upgrades as above and cant fault it? Quite consistent fps readings around the 480fps mark and good gun performance all round

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Re: aps2 ex 3 element piston on high pressure piston?

I had prety much all those but no bearing on the spring guide, had a pdi piston that was in three parts and the airseal it provided was excellent, verry easy to cock.

Only thing i would do is replace the barrel for a 6.03/4 for better results.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bulb i like airsoft alot, oh, and beer i really like beer Find out more about Bulb
      Working...
      X