dragunov scope - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragunov scope - help!

i have just bought an A&K dragunov springer and would like to fit a scope to it, i have a scope and 20mm scope mounts, but i need to fit a 20mm rail to the gun, what do i need and where can i get it, please help, thanks.

Re: dragunov scope - help!!!!!

either get a proper dragunov scope or a chinese copy as imho there the only scopes that look rigth on a dragunov
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Well, even real Draganov scopes are pretty sh*t. And your opinion isn't the only one that counts. So say something useful next time.

You can buy mounts from many different airsoft shops, mostly in Hong Kong, to attach to the side rail, and they have 20mm rails on top. I'm not allowed to mention any shop names obviously. I'm sure you've read the rules with your grand total of one post. As well as having searched google, and ebay.
      You'll need one that attaches to an SVD side rail though, not just a AK mount rail.

Edit: I also think this looks better than any SVD I've seen with a Russian optic. http://dragunov.net/tiger/legion_tiger_grace1_med.jpg
      Just to make a point.
      Last edited by Rampage; 1 September, 2009, 11:29.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

That dragunov with the modern beefy scope loves lovely and modern and not soviet im going to cut your legs off style

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
          Well, even real Draganov scopes are pretty shit. And your opinion isn't the only one that counts. So say something useful next time.

You can buy mounts from many different airsoft shops, mostly in Hong Kong, to attach to the side rail, and they have 20mm rails on top. I'm not allowed to mention any shop names obviously. I'm sure you've read the rules with your grand total of one post. As well as having searched google, and ebay.
          You'll need one that attaches to an SVD side rail though, not just a AK mount rail.

Edit: I also think this looks better than any SVD I've seen with a Russian optic. http://dragunov.net/tiger/legion_tiger_grace1_med.jpg
          Just to make a point.
          do i need a plate that goes on the side of the gun before i can put the rail on it??

Comment

Re: dragunov scope - help!

This is what you want a 3-9-40 real deal svd scope .. google russmilitary

Comment

nice, but i kinda cant afford that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
                This is what you want a 3-9-40 real deal svd scope .. google russmilitary
                I've heard bad things about every posp going. Seriously not as good as an equally priced "western" scope. This being from people I consider to know about this sort of thing, but ignore their opinions if you like as they are second hand. But unless you're going for a proper Russian or Chinese loadout, there's just no need to get one of those scopes. That site mentioned above also has the scope mount rails for a fair price.

I'd assume your SVD already has a mount rail on the side of the gun...
                sigpic
                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Yes and the scope is working flawlessly , clearer than my mtc viper 4x12x44 (which i has been used out to 800 yards )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

japp117 Find out more about japp117
                  Working...
                  X