X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vsr problems

basicallly got a new hop and barrel for my vsr
    nineball and 6.05 PDI barrell

managed to fit it all in, however the hop unit would all close up with everything in it, found out that i had to file down some things on the barrel as it was incorrectly advertised as a vsr barrell, and is actually an AEG style inner. However if i fire it wont load from the mag and have to put the BB in after cocking, then whilst firing it seems to apply the same amount of hop to each shot regardless of setting.

any advice would be appreciated, will also when i get a chance try out old barrel new hop and new barrel old hop to see if that helps at all

Cheers

Re: vsr problems

Best thing would be to take the hop unit out and look through it and adjust hop, see if you get a buldge in the hop rubber.
    You may find the slot for the hop nub in the barrel isnt big enough

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

hop thing is sorted now, was just using a too hard hop, still got the loading issue, could i cut a little V slit in the rubber or is this more likely to be a mag issue?

Comment

Try another magazine if you can. Generally with VSR's you need to check the mags and all the bits are in the hop unit. If its the only mag you have you could take it apart and check the spring, be aware though they can be buggers to get back together.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ells Find out more about Ells
        Working...
        X