Tm vsr / jg bar 10 stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm vsr / jg bar 10 stock

Hi all just a quick question i have a jg bar 10 and i have dropped and snapped the stock at the rear hand grip where it goes narrow i cannot find a replace ment any where on the forum they go like hot cakes when they appear so is it possible to glue and reinforce it or dose any one know where to get one new

Cheers
    Nick
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    SERIOUSLY...
    Every time you click 'New Thread', a kitten gets stamped on.
    If you read through these forums, you will get all of the information you need.
    Just READ!!!

Re: Tm vsr / jg bar 10 stock

I'm pretty sure i seen one for sale on here last week. Have a trawl through the spares for sale section mate.

Some shops do have them new but i believe they are over £60. Which is a rip off

Comment

Alternatively, you can contact JapaneseWookie and get some advice on making your own stock, lucky me for having a spare stock for when this one breaks.
      sigpic

Comment

I have a spare TM VSR stock lying around. Has quite a nice textured spray job on it.

Sell to you for 30?

Its completely unused, swapped to an SFG soon as I got it.
        Last edited by Nomad; 22 August, 2011, 01:30.

Comment

I have a JG Bar-10 stock in digital woodland camo if you are interested?
          Knowledge is power

Comment

...if you wanna repair it you can use resin/fibber glass. For 'How to Guide' check youtube on how to use fibber/resin. where to buy.... check eeeeebay.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nickcasement1990 Yo my name is nick Find out more about nickcasement1990
            Working...
            X