VSR10 @ 330ish fps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR10 @ 330ish fps?

Just wondering what effect having a vsr10 @ 330 fps will have? Last time I used it at a skirmish @ 260fps with .25g bbs I couldn't hit ANYTHING. was a real pain in the bottom :P. I'm looking to get 01 to drill out the pin on the cylinder becuase I can't do it. I'm hoping to get a 110sp spring thrown in there. what will this do to the range and accuracy of a stock tm vsr10 pro?

cheers

tom (the airsoft newb)

Re: VSR10 @ 330ish fps?

If you are using 330 fps get a TK Twist Barrel if you want it to be effective.
    Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Why couldn't you hit anything....?

Maybe you're just a rubbish shot.....? :p

Anyway, jokes aside.

I think sending the gun off to zeroone just to have the cylinder screw drilled out is abit unessasery mate

Get a center punch, and make a small hole in the pin. This is very important, if you don't do this, the drill will make a huge mess in the cylinder.

Get a small drill bit, and drill SLOWLY for about 20mm. Clean the area, try unscrewing it, if it's still not buging, drill a little more.

And no, no, no, no. Just because you've put in a slightly stronger spring, doesn't mean you'll get more range & accuracy.

To be honest, a jump from 260fps to 330 won't change anything at all.

My advice is, get some batter spacers, and if you've got the money, a Twist barrel if you want to work at lower velocities.

Hope this helps.

Comment

20mm? do you mean 2?

edit: actually do you have to drill the entire thing out or can you drill a little and push it?
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

yes, sorry! :D

Comment

hmm, I think what i'll do is, get the spring changed, then when I have the cash in a few months time i'll change the barrel and go on from there

thanks for the help guys :P

Comment

Get the barrel first and then upgrade the spring....Much easier
              "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reflexsnipe Find out more about reflexsnipe
              Working...
              X