Bison dragonov scope mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison dragonov scope mounting

Resentley bought a bison dragonov a spring sniper rifle but fount i could not put a mount on it dew to some moldings so being an engineer i found a way around this buy buying a m4/m16 handle rail takeing the bolt out of it with a centre punch.to mount all i did is took the adjustable iron sight out and used the same seat to put the rail in useing a screw and a good size washer it sit squareand covers all gaps
    sigpicA mock up of my stubby ics

Re: Bison dragonov scope mounting

What is the bison like because as far as I know its a clone of clone.
    Its a clone of the A&K which is a clone of the king arms one so I was thinking it was going to be utter poop.

Comment

the bison is a clone of the a&k but mostly plastic and lower powered
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

mine is metal top reciver abs lower shoots around 475fps is a good cheaper learners sniper rifle and its good quality to also sas scott theres nothing wrong with A&K my m4 has beter build quality than my tm one did plus there les hale as they fit any replacsment ment part tm's dont
        sigpicA mock up of my stubby ics

Comment

I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but TM has the biggest aftermarket support of all time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jayson7365 Find out more about jayson7365
          Working...
          X