X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Thats awesome king !

Burnt flash hider all the way =D

Anyway cheers guys, RastaBlasta its a cheap repo of a tango down stubby grip that I bought from HK ages back.
    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

I over edited the image but m4 stubby killer :3 haha

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Armalites = Whores of the Skirmishfield!!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

This arrived today, gucci'ing it up, G&P M500. Much prefer the M500 to vertigrip torch thingies. Oh man its insanely bright!

Thats all Im adding to my M4, possibly one of those nice QD silencers with the dots all over it, but thats it.

Comment

The thing i love about m4's is the ability to set them up for different situations, heres a few of my GnP M4 with different setups,

First theres the woodland setup:

Second is the CQB setup:

And finally my favourite, the Night Ops set up:

Hopefully ill have a masterket for a new setup by the weekender
            delicious crime... i'll hurt its arms

Comment

Heres my Hybrid bodied Classic Army M15A2.
              When I got it, it was a plastic bodied C/A M15A4. It was already fitted with an unknown make tightbore barrel, Uprated motor and M100 spring.
              First thing I did was to strip it and go through the gearbox, fitting a new trigger switch, lightening the piston, polishing up the internals and then putting it back together ( with grease unlike the previous muppet that had supposedly rewired it for the previous owner buy fitting electrical connectors instead of actualy using new wires!).
              Then the whole lot was rehoused in a second hand/new to me M15A2 C/A metal body. A fair bit of cutting/grinding/file work was needed on the stock tube so the wires cleared safely. Then the body was weathered to give it the ragged/abused look.
              I still need to sort out some rear reciever lugs or pins ( hence the zip tie around the recievers) but other than that Im happy with it and cant see me adding anything else to it, its simple and uncluttered.
              It wont be to most peoples tastes, but I just hate new looking guns, so Im happy

And stop sniggering at the colour of the duvet cover, I have to allow my missus some leaway for putting up with a collection of gun boxes and camo gear cluttering up the bedroom.
              Originally Posted by PureSilver
              "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

• ICS M16A3 brand new looking forward to Sunday to use it only had M4's before so not used to being uncqb lol
                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

my new ICS M4A1 set up....

Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Really interesting rifle there, Nickona. I like it!
                    Originally posted by psirus101
                    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                      Really interesting rifle there, Nickona. I like it!
                      cheers, its a bit odd with the folding stock but looks cool, it goes from that being about 3ft to very little around only 1ft long.

I have to say it was rather good today :D
                      Fire Team Zulu

Comment

You do realise how long a foot is right? There is no way that rifle is 1ft long with the stock folded! Even taking the silencer off won't make it 1ft!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          You do realise how long a foot is right? There is no way that rifle is 1ft long with the stock folded! Even taking the silencer off won't make it 1ft!
                          very true mate had another look and with the silencer off its more 1.5-2 i'd say but the folding stock reduces the size significantly
                          Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Looking at my M4 I'd say 2ft with the silencer off, another 20cm for the silencer and a foot and a bit for the stock... so 4ft ish for the rifle at full length!!

A very nice rifle mind you!! Always liked those folding stocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Looking at my M4 I'd say 2ft with the silencer off, another 20cm for the silencer and a foot and a bit for the stock... so 4ft ish for the rifle at full length!!

A very nice rifle mind you!! Always liked those folding stocks!
                              well it comes up to my belly button and I'm 5'8

but yea although you can't actually get folding stocks on M4s its a nice stock and balences it nicely with the metal RIS and battery
                              Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Why is it as soon as you finish your gun it breaks!!

Now missing the rear sight as the rail sheered off!
                                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X