Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's down to the final two...

Originally posted by Coz View Post
    Accidentally clicked like for your post, I meant to click reply with quote (i failed miserably)

Pouches are not hard to find at all, a Google search for UMP or P90 mag pouches will find you page upon page of reaults.

Bulle,Flyye,Pantac and viper are just 4 companies that make suitable pouches
    Ok, well in that case I'm wrong Look like they're all P90 pouches though which are quite a bit bigger than UMP ones, can you fit 2x UMP mags turned though 90 degrees in one P90 'slot'?

EDIT: I've just realised how dumb that sounded, after having a think about the Width of a P90 mag vs the length of UMP one...
    Last edited by PSD-Pete; 24 May, 2012, 22:01. Reason: Cuz I'm an idiot

Comment

P90 and UMP mags are very close in dimensions :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

The T4-18 Light works fine for me at the Mall, even with a tracer unit on it, isn't any longer than a full sized M4.
        A certain shop in highgate is selling then for £289 also.
        Quality gun imho, very accurate, good ROF on a 9.6v (if you're into that kind of thing) blowback a little gimmicky but still a nice touch.
        As you said, still looks like an M4 which sucks.

The UMG is awesome, but just a bit plasticy for my liking, is still fairly accurate for a short barrelled gun, the folding stock is annoying once folded but sweet otherwise!

Comment

One of my mates sold his systema PTW, bought two Combat Machines and upgraded them. I saw the longer of the two a week ago at heyford, it was outperfoming 90% of the guns there.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Get mag clips 4 the ump. 2 high caps =1000 rounds no need for pouches unless you going all day . !!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Talbert Find out more about Talbert
            Working...
            X