Marui 1911 Gas consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marui 1911 Gas consumption

It was unseasonably warm weather for december on that day I have to say, and unfortunately my internet down here in penguin-land is that slow I can't rewatch it to check how many rounds I actually got out. If I remember right the 1911 I used was a complete TM Night Warrior slide on an MEU frame set, and the rate of fire was fairly slow.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      The plan is to have a plastic body.1911, but lots of different external parts from other pistols like the foliage warrior and night warrior and have plenty of different options when it comes to external looks.

With regards to the mags, when I say will it empty a full magazine, what I mean is a mag full of gas, and full of bbs.
      You have managed to describe my 1911 in very few words...
      A mix of foliage warrior and night warrior, 15 rounds is a safe bet, really cold days it might struggle that. Hot days (ie now) i can get a full mag out of it.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Had to change that plan slightly. Ow due to everywhere being out of stock of the night warrior. A nice new series 70 should be with me this week!

Comment

After playing with it for a good long while yesterday pleased to say:

31 rounds from the standard mag with slow steady constant shooting

25 rounds as fast as I could. Pull the trigger from the extended mag, with gas left over for another 10 shots

Comment

Re: Marui 1911 Gas consumption

Frames are a big gap in the market, but so are heated grips!

Fire like summer 24/7!
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X