Can I Use Camo Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I Use Camo Tape

Just on the RIF thing, if he goes to a site and gets a hire gun it will be a rif, so what's the diff?

Agreed off site the tape should be removed, but on site I don't see how it matters.
    Weapons of Choice:
    G&G SOC-16
    Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
    JG - AK47 tactical
    VFC Scar - L
    Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

Originally posted by steveoz View Post
      Just on the RIF thing, if he goes to a site and gets a hire gun it will be a rif, so what's the diff?
      Because in one case he will be in a supervised situation with a RIF that he must return, the other would mean a "minor" would be able to take one home and do what ever he like's with it....

My feed back
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
        Because in one case he will be in a supervised situation with a RIF that he must return, the other would mean a "minor" would be able to take one home and do what ever he like's with it....
        Yes yes, but I mean what's the dif between putting cammo tape on his rifle at a site and removing it when going home, IE the tape on his own rifle should be fine whilst on site because he could otherwise be using a rented RIF anyway whilst on site. He'd just need to remove it before leaving the site (i suppose unless the site explicitly disagreed with him camo'ing his two tone).
        Weapons of Choice:
        G&G SOC-16
        Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
        JG - AK47 tactical
        VFC Scar - L
        Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
          Is there even such a thing? It just sounds like a scheme being run at a specific site to me.

If he's 16 he can't buy one anyway. He could have someone buy one for him sure. I think you can use the tape but it can only be put on while you are at your site and must be removed before you leave your site.
          Yes there is such thing look it up. As I said he can't buy a gun but he can respray an IF.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barrett 1993 Find out more about Barrett 1993
          Working...
          X