Soon to be new player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soon to be new player.

I was normally very sensible with my money, then I found airsoft about 4 years ago. Yeah, sensible is no longer an option for me. But I loved it the first time I went and that was woodland, but if you do decide you need the hankering for the speed again, as someone has said, try urban. some of the smaller sites are complete mayhem at times.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Im happy that all of you have been helpful in your advice and ideas and even befor playing I already know this will be a good move.P balling wasnt cheap even though fully sponsored with paint and guns.Airsoft seems very,very good price wise.I spect it will be hard to reeeesist the urge to buy lots of kit but I must.After being the one to control the team on field and running round like a blue arse fly I am looking forward to being able to control the way I play so it can suit my crappy back problem.I can do as little or as much as I can to the pain level at the time.I hope in the near future I might bump into some of you.:D

Comment

Sorry guys another question.How long does a battery last?Is one enough or do you need two?

Comment

it depends on the kind of battery what gun do you use also as some guns drain battery's

Comment

the most important factor is how trigger happy you are really, a small battery can last you the whole day if you dont spray full auto constantly i currently run a 9.6v 3200mAh battery which easily lasts the whole day even when i do get a little carried away with the trigger :p
            thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

get too mini type 1500mah batterys and that should do for an m4/m16 and other guns foregrips or a VP weekender battery to full a full stock

Comment

Ok guys thanks for that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaffers Find out more about jaffers
                Working...
                X