Collapse

KWA Mp7 vs TM Mp7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting mine through next week but I'll let you know.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: KWA Mp7 vs TM Mp7

LOL, the AG Mags are ordered but I'm not collecting the actual MP7 until the middle of the month... just like to be prepared...
      IF the MP7 seller screws me over then you will find a couple of MP7 AG mags appearing on these Airsoft sales forums from a very angry 'softer soon

Comment

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
        It is the Angry Gun mags I have found for £36 each (after shippng and currency conversion).

I'm buying my KSC 2nd hand, but I suspect its the Taiwan KSC model..
        just remember you may get hit with fees...
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I've got a KSC Japan MP7 with a KWA low power bolt running KWA mags on green gas.

It is my favouritistist gun. It am bestest.

On a serious note, I love my KSC but also think the TM will be good. I'd say there will be little difference between them, so it will come down to price and availability on the buyer's part.
          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

There is no comparison between the KWA MP7 GBB and the TM MP7 AEP.

The AEP puts out about 220fps at about 100ft, slow rate of fire, tiny gearbox which is hard to get parts for, very expensive. At least £150 - £200 to get it actually skirmishable and finally the body work is poor at best. Sucks balls.

KWA - Adjustable FPS via NPAS, very reliable (im on 7K rounds without a single issue other than the hop rubber), accturately hittin 160ft effective range with ease. Nice recoil, highly realistic, 10x more fun, doesnt suck balls.

However TM are releasing a GBB version shortly which should be fantastic.

Comment

Have had a kwa MP9 for a while now I would say get the kwa/KSC MP7. I like TM but just feel you'll get a more robust product with KWA especially if you wanna run the gun all year and use propane or green gas.

You're making me want one now!!!!

Comment

Even if we are talking the TM GBB version, it's going to be a big unknown, and that's if/when it finaly makes it to our shores.

The KWA is very well established, built like a brick outhouse and with the exeption of having to downgrade FPS, and to be fair what GBBR doesent need some sort of NPAS or low power bolt?
                It's got only the usuall GBB related downsides, you can't even knock it for mag availability these days with angry gun smashing out upgraded 40rnd mags.

Go KWA buy an NPAS or low power bolt and don't look back :D

Comment

KWA FTW.

anyone used the AG magazines? What are they like?
                  Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Mines coming this week. I'll let you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

First impression is build quality and finish not as nice as the umarex ones. It states that it should perform better but I never had any issues with the umarex ones anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

KWA and Umarex MP7s are the same thing mate

Comment

Yeah I know. I was just comparing my initial impressions of the angry gun mags to the umarex/kwa ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh my bad, I thought you meant the gun itself...lol

What's the performance like?

Comment

Unfortunately I don't currently have a chrono so not sure if it makes a difference there. Seems comparable to the original mag in its gas efficiency.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
                              Working...
                              X