The silent gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
    TM MAC 10. You can hardly hear them. Plus the 480 round mags are useful.
    How is the accuracy on the gun (is it a sprayer)
    I'd like some sort of unaccuracy on the gun (think of a circle in which the bbs fly through, how big is that circle)
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Re: The silent gunner

It matters not.... if the rate of fire is anything like the KSC GBB a small flick of the wrist will put up a wall of plastic!

Comment

Your using a sniper which is quiet anyway so your talking what 30M distance max for the use of your sidearm, the Socom pistol is the best choice. OR you just get the Mac 10 and fire on single. If you don't want to be found don't use Auto OR don't fire at all..?

Comment

Back onto this now but only looking for pistols as my 1911 gave up on me
          Is the socom easily upgradable or would that alter its quietness

Comment

What about a Socom Gear Gemtech Oasis? quite high fps though.
            For Sale
            Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
              Back onto this now but only looking for pistols as my 1911 gave up on me
              Is the socom easily upgradable or would that alter its quietness

You do not need bother upgrading it. It's fantastic out of the box.
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

The Socom is almost silent - like literally. If you are concealed well you can hit people at very close range and the sound of it hitting their kit is louder that it going off.

I did like my Gemtech Oasis but finding "the right" holster for it was a pain.

Comment

Cool really want one of these now

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    The Socom is almost silent - like literally. If you are concealed well you can hit people at very close range and the sound of it hitting their kit is louder that it going off.

I did like my Gemtech Oasis but finding "the right" holster for it was a pain.
                    Black Max HMK Kydex Holster. Designed for it and has belt loops

For Sale
                    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Each to their own of course how ever my 2pence worth is why bother with an uber quiet sub machine gun?

If your within the engagement distance to the point that you need to use your side arm/back up, odds are that the target will be able to see you/hear you anyway.

Personally id just go for something such as an MP5k etc or something that you really like the look of. Dont let the noise bother you.
                      Thats just my thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
                        Each to their own of course how ever my 2pence worth is why bother with an uber quiet sub machine gun?

If your within the engagement distance to the point that you need to use your side arm/back up, odds are that the target will be able to see you/hear you anyway.

Personally id just go for something such as an MP5k etc or something that you really like the look of. Dont let the noise bother you.
                        Thats just my thought.
                        I've changed my mind about getting a sub machine gun as my pistol is broke so I thought I'd get the tm mk23, but I've stated that in this thread so I guess you skimm read

Comment

Shameless plug, But skip to 6:10 for a comparison with suppressor on and off. The recording loves to amplify the echo.
                          www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
                            I've changed my mind about getting a sub machine gun as my pistol is broke so I thought I'd get the tm mk23, but I've stated that in this thread so I guess you skimm read
                            lol fair play. Darn you caught me...haha I do spped read so miss things from time to time!

Comment

The MK23 will definitely suit your desires!

I have one and love it! I used it in a night game and the opposite team couldn't hear it firing at them; they could only tell they were being fired at when they heard the BB's hit them and the wall behind them
                              sigpic

Comment

I am also looking at getting a tm mk23 for a side arm for my tm vsr, only reason is my kwa glock 17 is barely working in the cold.

So how gas efficient and effective is the tm mk23 in cold weather?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
                                Working...
                                X