Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Not that the JG s-system is a bad gun anyway.

Genuine mistakes happen and, from the offer of returning it, that's what this seems to be. If the price above is correct, that's still pretty good for what you've ended up with.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

A little bit of a bummer I suppose Sam, as KWA are a more expensive item, try and negotiate a few quid back, then you're on a good thing, I've owned both, and I prefered the JG, they're generally very good guns.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Thank you all and Sam_G yes thats the one, payed 75 to have a battery with it, i guess it was a decent buy still, guess it does happen to people, needs rewiring though so just ordering new wiring soon and should be okay, it is a pretty decent gun, but still a bummer no metal body, + other KWA advantages, but all brands have advantages so ahwell, wasn't a bad price! Cheers again everyone will keep updating the progress on this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Williams Budding Airsofter, love the internals, wanting to build, been playing for about 3 years now and desperate for cheap parts. got something for v2 (not mp5) please get intouch! Cheers! Find out more about Williams
        Working...
        X