Glock AEP or gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glock AEP or gas

At £40 buy it, have a play, if you don't like it, sell it, buy a GBB.
    Simples.
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

speaks a thousand words :D

Comment

OK, heres my take and experiences. I prefer GBB for most of the reasons stated above. AEP are a bit underpowered but that shouldn't be a problem. Your pistol is mainly a last minute backup for close range encounters when you have eithe ran out of ammo for your main or you are surprised and need a quick aiming weapon.

In the summer all I use is my GBB pistols but I always take my aep just in case I get a problem with the mags of my GBBs. In the winter it depends on the temperature. I was at the Xsite Christmas game and took 4 pistol. 3 GBB and my aep. All my GBB's failed to work venting gas or mags leaking. I used my aep and no problmes at all.

So in my opinion GBB unless you get a problem with mags but aeps have their uses. And at £40 that is a good deal so well worth it as a spare in times of need
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

im guessing that's gas..? (the chrono pic)
          sigpic

Comment

Nice picture.... not a Cyma Glock 18c though is it :D

Edit: Is AEP, you can see the motor in the grip

Comment

For a moment, I thought it said over 3000. :O

How did you get it that high?

Comment

nah check out the little motor through the grip..

Through love, presents and molestation :P

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  Nice picture.... not a Cyma Glock 18c though is it :D

Edit: Is AEP, you can see the motor in the grip
                  yes, i see now.:p i have never done that to my Glock 18C, and there's me thinking it was only 260fps....
                  sigpic

Comment

what needs to be done to an aep to get those fps?

how reliable will they be running those springs?

wouldn't the relatively cheap parts from these deagle and cyma's break?

im not trying to be rude btw im generally interested
                    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Tell you what try it and if you dont like it I will take it off your hands at that price :D how does that sound?

On a more serious note gas pistols are fun but very impractical in the winter, especialy if they are full metal.

Comment

mines gone up as ive come up with new ways to increase it, it was 225 standard, then 260 with all the upgrades i could buy on the market, maxed it out, until i made a new spring to go inside, got it to about 290 steady peaks with the odd reading over 300, ive gone as far as i can without creating more volume inside. i did make a spring even stronger than this one but i saw no fps benifit, so i came back down a level and here we are.

the spring alone gets a standard one to about 270 not bad! then you can tape over the cylinder hole for a little more with out spending any real money, but it does slow the rof down on a standard battery. The insides hold up prity well, the tappet plate will need replacing with a harder one if you fit a lipo inside thought.

been running it for a while now, no broken gears yet or any parts due to the power increase. And since mines lipo i dont notice a difference in trigger response.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                          the power was so low to the point nobody knew I'd shot them unless I was right up close!
                          Be fair mate, he was pi**ed out of his head:D
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                            http://www.richardyoung.adsl24.co.uk/aeptest1.jpg

speaks a thousand words :D
                            Madbull chronos are notriously unreliable, you could probably subtract as much as 80 fps from that.

I'd go with AEP to be honest, espically if you are using it in indoors where the extra fps of a gbb isn't needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skarclaw View Post
                              Madbull chronos are notriously unreliable, you could probably subtract as much as 80 fps from that.
                              man down, dont even go there, i heard all that rubbish, had to drag my chrono round 3 different places and sit there shooting it side by side to see what the results where, and mine was exactly the same as 3 other completely different chronos of different brands, a whole lot of worry for nothing! thanks internet!

Comment

Yeah obviously not all madbull chronos are shite, just the majority. Read the thread on another forum which I can't mention and check out the reports people have done with thier madbull chronos, its 160 pages of dicussion and verifiable results. Its not really though internet rubbish though, is it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
                                Working...
                                X