What make is this AK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What make is this AK?

Looks the same as the plastic cyma's no difference between jg and cyma's anyway tbh

Comment

theres quite a large difference.

Comment

jssmitty - as ben says, there is quite a difference between a cheap plastic JG ak and a cheap Wood + metal cyma - mainly the materials used :P
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Get the Dboys/kalash steel/wood AK74u rock solid!
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Cyma don't just make metal and wood ak's I'm not a moron... They do plastic grey bodied models and having owned both a cyma plastic bodied tactical ak and a jg there is hardly any difference same cheap internals and both reliable same for externals both typical china clones.no need to imply I've got no clue not every cyma is made of wood and metal same as not every jg is plastic

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
              Cyma don't just make metal and wood ak's I'm not a moron... They do plastic grey bodied models
              Like my one lovely ak shame i used cheap loctight on the stock nuts and the plastic disintergrated

meddy

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
              Working...
              X