WE glock 17 gen 4 or KWA glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE glock 17 gen 4 or KWA glock 17

Getting a glock 17, the above named two fit the budget, but wich one is the better. Also heard somewhere that the WE can have issue fitting in serpa style holsters, anyone had any probs.

Regards
    Jon
    ICS M4
    KSC Glock 17
    Classic Army MP5 A5
    sigpic

Re: WE glock 17 gen 4 or KWA glock 17

Get the KWA you can't go wrong are the most reliable and best performing gbb pistol I have owned

Comment

I have got a kwa glock 17 and a WE 18c (same as the 17, but adds full auto). The WE is wider and is a snug fit in my clone serpa. It does not fit in my dytac gunclip or a low profile holster i have. The kwa fits fine in all of them.

I have had no issues with either, but the 18c is my preferred gun so far. Mags are cheaper for the WE as well. Having said that, you can get a co2 mag fromratech, which is skirmish friendly.

Basically, either one will be fine.

Comment

KWA - spare part availability is ridiculous - you can easily almost go out and buy a whole new pistol in parts and build it from there. They are also reliable, can take CO2 mags etc... I'm selling one with a metal slide at the mo if your interested.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

The KWA will probably be more reliable...

But the WE G18C (probably the same as the 17) is a pretty neat gun. Just range/accuracy could slightly be improved. nether the less a huge improvement from the standard WE pistol.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I have the WE 18c too and it's pretty impressive. I've run propane through it and it's going strong. Dead cheap, worth getting so even if something goes wrong you can easily upgrade as it's TM compatible. Fits my clone Serpa and gunclip holster.

Comment

I would go with the WE. The new WE Glock Gen 4 has rediculous kick, and its extremely good quality, like all of WEs new releases.

Comment

+1 for the WE 18C, an excellent clone of the excellent TM Glock. I've owned a KWA G18C so I can make the comparison.
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

FOR THE LOVE OF PLASTIC BALLS GET THE KWA
                  Sorry for being dramatic but here is no contest between them at all.
                  Kwa fits all real steel accessories , solid construction, great cold weather performance.

WE have upted their game recently but it's still no contest , good chance of receiving a lemon and even then the metal is awful , performance is depressing and reliability is almost non existent. I'm talking from experience here. I've never seen or used a WE that works close to as well as a KWA/KSC /TM.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
                    I would go with the WE. The new WE Glock Gen 4 has rediculous kick, and its extremely good quality, like all of WEs new releases.
                    Seconded!

I picked up a Gen 4 for only £5 more than the Gen 3 and its incredible.

Comment

He got a KSC 17 in the end
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

WE... just... no. Every single pistol I've ever encountered from WE seems to break or just pure a pile of sh*t that spits BBs as far as you can throw them.

KWA make great guns which have a better finish on them and feel much better as a whole. Just remember, there's a reason WE are so cheap.

Worst Ever for lyf 2k12 init bruv

Comment

Hate due to brand name!!!

The New WE Glocks are pretty nice. Try one before you slate one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
                            Hate due to brand name!!!

The New WE Glocks are pretty nice. Try one before you slate one.
                            Tried one, still hate it. KWA are better.

Comment

Yes they are but still wouldn't class the new WE glocks as "pure a pile of sh*t" :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

griffin2 Find out more about griffin2
                              Working...
                              X