This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Number Of Mags?

I have 2 highcaps and 8 mids (that i aquired today) and probally about 100-300 rds would last me a game, however its dependant on the game and what role i feel like doing

Comment

I take 8 M16 hicaps into the field with me cause we only go back to carpark at lunch, as to not feeding properly I never get into a situation where my mag is empty, check regular and if in doubt reload. I also only fire single shot or 3 round bursts unless my target does not call his hits then I mag him till he cries like a biatch. Muhahahaha

Comment

i have about 18 mids for my m4, anthough i usualy take out 14 and 5 mags for each of my pistols, i usualy take out just one pistol with 5 mags
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

A bunch of the guys at my site, me included have a 300 rule.

Meaning you can only carry 300 rounds at a time.

This is mainly for personal preference, I'm not a fan of Highcaps, but have 3 with my M4 as I usually loan that out.

For my main weapon its, 5x 30 round lowcaps and two VN mids incase I get into a position where I need more ammo badly.

Steve
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

i use 10 TM 50 round mags for my G36c - clipped in pairs, 2 in the gun - 8 in my vest.
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

6 x ICS M4 hi-caps (400+ rounds). I just don't have the necessary restraint for lo caps.

I recently invested in 10 x 190 mids to make the switch, but I've gone back to hi-caps and there I shall probably stay.

I don't like winding or rattling but I like speedloaders and the extra weight of carrying more mags even less.

Comment

Try out all 3 sizes, then pick what you're comfortable with

Comment

Originally posted by The Reptile House View Post
                  I recently invested in 10 x 190 mids to make the switch, but I've gone back to hi-caps and there I shall probably stay.
                  would you like me to take them off of you?:D
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                    ok, i haven't been to a skirmish before
                    So you've never been to a skirmish before, yet you have made a 600rd high cap last all day. I'd like some of whatever your smoking, seems to be doing the trick for you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                    Working...
                    X