Goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goggles

im 18 aswell if your under full face is required due to insurance. but full face is a good idea if its your first game nothing worse than coming home with holes on your face.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

Fair doos, In that case i'll get a facemask instead, I cant afford to be any more ugly :D

Cheers for the help guys,
      Chev.

Comment

"im 18 aswell if your under full face is required due to insurance" at my local site its 16+ you dont have to wear full face mask

Comment

Dont need to wear one if you are over 18 if my memory serves me correct.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

depends on the site as i said in my earlyer post :D still without my looks im nothing :P
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

Lol, but Ive never seen a site that makes you wear full face mask when over 18, as legally you are an adult, hence you dont need a permission slip from your parents either, some CQB sites might require full face masks due to the nature of the game.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i never said over the age of 18. loool
                Custom M4
                TM 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SilentChev Find out more about SilentChev
                Working...
                X