Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Read before you plan to upgrade your Xmas gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Read before you plan to upgrade your Xmas gun.

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Yes B.E.N, very sound advice.
    Post Christmas Ai article?
    Could well be, although I always worry about how interested most people will be in reading about how I think they should play the game?

CK, if you wanna talk mp7, drop me a line!

Comment

You don't need to worry, it's great advice I know a lot of people would be interested in it
      what do you mean a valid defence ?

Comment

Will do sir! I see it being my Birthday present next week :P

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Could well be, although I always worry about how interested most people will be in reading about how I think they should play the game?

CK, if you wanna talk mp7, drop me a line!
          In my eyes, it is sound advice from a seasoned player, Its not so much 'how you want them to play' but more of 'save the money for other stuff as your new gun doesnt need it'
          If it aint broke, dont fix it.

My guns that have been upgraded have only been done so because items wore out/broke and required replacement anyway. So why not upgrade if its getting repaired.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yup, agree with you ben - mags/gear to carry mags should be a higher priority than upgrades!

Although I'm a semi-experienced airsofter who got a load of parts for his m4 for christmas, and is getting a load more with xmas money - ive definitely past the point where i should just get a new gun but this way is far more satisfying!
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I agree, before you go spending loads on upgrades actually play with the gun as it is, learn what it can and cant do, and work out how YOU can make it work for you (i.e how your tactics and gameplay will bring out the best in the kit you have).

Great advice BEN

Comment

What about downgrades? :p Considering I'm probably going to have to get a weaker spring for my ~350fps EBR build. Though need to be able to charge the bloody battery first haha.

Sound advice though, if I'd received some cash. Still got a bit of family to hear from though.
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

When you get to my age, enough cash at Xmas to even buy a hop rubber is special!

Comment

When you get to my age, enough cash at Xmas to even buy a hop rubber is special!
                    He speaks the truth.
                    I'm afraid upgrades and downgrades can't be bought with jack Daniels fudge or a packet of flying saucer sweets.
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Ben, i don't like telling people how i think they should play, especially if they have payed good money to be there but i genuinely believe an article along these lines would be beneficial to at least 2 demographics...

1. To the new guys
                      2. To those who don't know it until they read it and it strikes a chord

Sound advice is sound advice no matter how you dissect it.

Comment

Comment

Probably better to keep it until next December's issue though. It will have missed the target if it goes in next months.

Don't forget they won't be complete noobs as they will have done the 3 games in blah blah months.

May be worth while in offering a few ideas on how to... With a basic upgrade/ check over. Mid level and then complete upgrade even doing one a month.

Incorporate something about batteries and chargers in a fourth maybe.
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                          Working...
                          X